Webinar: Succession and Transition Planning: How to Begin
Tuesday, December 6, 2022 (11:00 AM - 1:00 PM) (EST)
- Learn approaches and techniques for how to start succession and back up planning
- Exposure to tools that may help with succession and back up planning
- Learn from examples of case studies of what to do and not to do
- Nonprofit leaders preparing to retire
- Operations staff
- Middle management with teams
- Staff who feel they need a backup when they want to take time off but that infrastructure does not exist
Offered by our partner, Minnesota Council of Nonprofits
This event will have AI captions via Zoom’s transcription function. Please note that these captions are automatically generated by the computer software and may not always accurately transcribe what is said. If you need professional captioning, or have another accessibility accommodation, please email MCN’s program assistant with your request at least two weeks prior to the start of the event. Although we will attempt to meet all accessibility requests, late request may not be fulfilled.
About the Presenter
KNN Members: $45 (Login to the MIC here to access the discount code.) Emailus@kynonprofits.org if you need assistance logging in or accessing the discount code.
Potential Members: $65
Not yet a KNN member? Join now and SAVE!
KNN Event for Web Widget
Webinar - Live
Shared Webinar - National Council of Nonprofits