Webinar Series: The Nonprofit Social Media Toolkit
KNN Members: $216 (Login to the MIC and click on "KNN Member Discount Codes & Benefits" to access the discount code.)
Potential Members: $270
Not yet a KNN member? Join now and SAVE!
The Nonprofit Social Media Toolkit
Thursdays, July 9 - August 13 | 1–2:30 PM Eastern (Please note that the second session takes place on Friday, July 17)
Don’t just be on social media. Be successful on social media. Join us for The Nonprofit Social Media Toolkit and, over six weeks, learn how to get real value from your efforts.
We’ll explore using social media for branding, deep engagement, and fundraising. We’ll also outline how you can integrate and manage social media within a campaign, and discuss how to measure your social media impact.
Sound policies will also be important to your social media strategy—we’ll show you how to clearly articulate what content is acceptable and how you should communicate with constituents through social media platforms.
Through participation in this course, you will:
• Create and reinforce your organization’s brand using social media.
• Learn about strategies for engaging supporters and motivating them to act.
• Learn how social media tools can work together to create an integrated campaign that promotes brands and causes through multiple channels.
• Begin the process of creating a social media policy for your organization.
• Learn how to use social media for fundraising.
• Discover tools to measure social media efforts, and learn to make this task effective and manageable.
• Design a social media strategy.
Participants will be given homework assignments that help them to apply what they’re learning to their own work. Participants who send their homework in advance of each session will have the opportunity to be given live feedback.
Idealware is a program of the nonprofit Tech Impact. We are the authoritative source for independent, thoroughly-researched technology resources for the social sector. Our publications, assessments, and training can save you time and money by providing impartial guidance that gives you the knowledge and confidence you need to decide what’s best for your organization. Browse our archives, sign up for our mailing list, or learn more at www.idealware.org