Webinar: Beginning Grantwriting
KNN Members: $89 (Login to the MIC here to access the discount code.) Emailus@kynonprofits.org if you have issues logging in or accessing the discount code.
Potential Members: $129
Not yet a KNN member? Join now and SAVE!
- Understanding the various elements of a standard grant proposal application
- Managing the grant timelines so that high-quality and complete proposals are submitted on time
- Finding data sources to support proposal narratives
- Creating effective presentations of grant-narrative elements and ideas among or within proposal components
- Identify which proposal-writing approaches, styles, tones, and formats will work best.
- Using appropriate and accurate visuals to highlight information
- Identify effective practices for developing realistic, accurate line-item and narrative budgets that describe the relationship between line-items and project activities
- Selecting evaluation models and methods for the grant applications
Offered by our partner, Minnesota Council of Nonprofits.
This event will have AI captions via Zoom’s transcription function. Please note that these captions are automatically generated by the computer software and may not always accurately transcribe what is said. If you need professional captioning, or have another accessibility accommodation, please email MCN’s program assistant with your request at least two weeks prior to the start of the event. Although we will attempt to meet all accessibility requests, late request may not be fulfilled.
About the Presenter