Programming Peer Huddle
Wednesday, November 29, 2023 (12:30 PM - 2:00 PM) (EST)
- nonprofit culture barriers and social norms
- recruitment and engagement
- partnering and outreach
- incorporating data and leadership decision making
- approaches and customer service interactions
- values based goals and evaluation
- sustainability and resistance
On the November huddle, we discuss Partnering with Purpose. It is more critical than ever for nonprofits to build relationships in the communities they serve. Successful nonprofits must learn to shift from "power-over" to "power-with" practices, and from good intentions to values-based approaches. Join us as we use principles of cultural humility to uncover new ways to seek, connect, and belong within our communities.
- By joining the Programming Peer Huddle, you are making a commitment to be an active participant in Huddle meetings. As each Huddle builds on previous Huddle meetings, we ask you to plan to join us every quarter, if possible (though not required). You are invited to join at any time!
- We ask that you participate in the Huddle with an openness to different perspectives, valuing a space for honest discussions where all opinions are honored. Confidentiality is expected of all Huddle participants.
FUTURE HUDDLE DATES (Separate registration is required for each event):
- Wednesday, November 29, 2023 - 12:30-2:00pm ET
- Wednesday, February 28, 2024 - 12:30-2:00pm ET
- Wednesday, May 29, 2024 - 12:30-2:00pm ET
- Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 12:30-2:00pm ET
- Wednesday, November 27, 2024 - 12:30-2:00pm ET
Facilitator: Ashley Oolman, Allied Folk