Programming Peer Huddle
Wednesday, May 31, 2023 (12:30 PM - 2:00 PM) (EDT)
- nonprofit culture barriers and social norms
- recruitment and engagement
- partnering and outreach
- incorporating data and leadership decision making
- approaches and customer service interactions
- values based goals and evaluation
- sustainability and resistance
On the May Huddle: "Confronting Complacency," a discussion on tools and approaches to disrupt status quo services from the inside out: This first of seven Huddles addresses nonprofit culture barriers and social norms preventing nonprofits from effectively delivering equitable programming. Join us as we practice collective solution building, and create new paths forward from complacency in your organization’s work.
- By joining the Programming Peer Huddle, you are making a commitment to be an active participant in Huddle meetings. As each Huddle builds on previous Huddle meetings, we ask you to plan to join us every quarter, if possible (though not required). You are invited to join at any time!
- We ask that you participate in the Huddle with an openness to different perspectives, valuing a space for honest discussions where all opinions are honored. Confidentiality is expected of all Huddle participants.
FUTURE HUDDLE DATES (Separate registration is required for each event):
- Wednesday, May 31, 2023 - 12:30-2:00pm ET
- Wednesday, August 30, 2023 - 12:30-2:00pm ET
- Wednesday, November 29, 2023 - 12:30-2:00pm ET
- Wednesday, February 28, 2024 - 12:30-2:00pm ET
- Wednesday, May 29, 2024 - 12:30-2:00pm ET
- Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - 12:30-2:00pm ET
- Wednesday, November 27, 2024 - 12:30-2:00pm ET
Facilitator: Ashley Oolman, Allied Folk