Online Series: Asking Matters Fundraising Symposium
KNN Members: $125 individual / $175 Whole Org Registration before March 31 / $225 Whole Org Registration after March 31 (invite as many members of your team and board as you'd like to participate for one flat rate) (Login to the MIC and click on "KNN Member Discount Codes & Benefits" to access the discount codes.)
Potential Members: $250 individual / $350 Whole Org Registration (invite as many members of your team and board as you'd like to participate for one flat rate)
Not yet a KNN member? Join now and SAVE!
April 19 through April 23, times listed below in ET
Be one of the first 50 registrants to receive a FREE copy of either of Brian Saber's Boards and Asking Styles: A Roadmap to Success or Asking Styles: Revolutionize Your Fundraising.
The world may have changed, but fundraising fundamentals - and challenges - remain. Join acclaimed fundraising expert and author Brian Saber to find and develop your personal Asking Style. Whether you are a development director, board member, program manager, or major gifts officer, this hands-on workshop will help you take the anxiety out of the ask by honing in on your natural strengths. This symposium features an online workshop series for nonprofit staff on fundraising best practices and asking styles, three one-hour webinars for board members to attend, and additional opportunities to connect with experts and peers. This is the can't miss fundraising event of the year!
This symposium will explore:
- Your Asking Mindset
- The Asking Styles
- Donor Styles and Cycles
- Selecting Prospects, Making the Ask, and Thanking and Recognition
- Trending Fundraising Topics
Monday, April 19 - 12:00pm-1:00pm ET
- Welcome + Introduction to the Symposium
Tuesday, April 20 - 10:30am-3pm ET
- The Current State Of Donor Retention And What Fundraisers Can Do About It with Steven Shattuck of Bloomerang
- Asking Matters for Staff: Session One
- Asking Matters for Boards: Asking Styles
Wednesday, April 21 - 10:30am-3pm ET
- Coffee Talks with Development Professionals and Experts
- Asking Matters for Staff: Session Two
- Asking Matters for Boards: The Donor Cycle
Thursday, April 22 - 11am-3pm ET
- MNA Development Staff Affinity Group
- Asking Matters for Staff: Session Three
- Asking Matters for Boards: The Case for Support - Your Story
Friday, April 23 - 10:30am-1:15pm ET
- Applying the Ask to Grant Writing with The Dottedi
- Asking Matters for Staff: Session Four
We are committed to making our online courses as accessible as possible to all learners. Please contact us with any concerns or requests.
Offered by our partners at Montana Nonprofit Association.