Online Program: The Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint
View on your own time! First session released on March 1, with 8 weekly watch-anytime sessions and 2 Q&A weeks through May 3.
KNN Members: $197 for entire course ($100 discount!).
*Enroll 2 additional team members for free with one paid registration - 3 registrations for the price of 1!
Potential Members: $297 for entire course
Join KNN today and SAVE!
The Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint:
Your Step-By-Step Roadmap and Build-It-Yourself Toolkit for Crafting an A+ Proposal
A 10-Session Online, at-your-own-pace Program (8 weekly video training sessions and 2 Q&A weeks)
March 1- May 3, 2021
In The Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint, learn grantwriting from a grantmaker online, at your own pace, and with your own team!
If you’re ready to invest right now in growing your own grants success, don’t miss this chance to learn grantwriting from a grantmaker – online – at your own pace – and with your team!
Kentucky Nonprofit Network is proud to partner again with GrantsMagic U to bring you The Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint: Your Step-By-Step Roadmap and Build-It-Yourself Toolkit for Crafting an A+ Proposal
In this comprehensive, on-your-own-schedule video-based program from GrantsMagic U, veteran grant writer, grant consultant, and grantmaker Maryn Boess pulls back the curtain on what it really takes to be successful in the grants world, and shares hundreds of tried-and-tested tools, strategies, how-to's and "insider's tips" to take you to your next level of grants success, no matter where you're starting out.
$100 discount for Kentucky Nonprofit Network members – and train up to 2 additional team members free:
- Kentucky Nonprofit Network members: Just $197 with your special members-only $100 discount
- PLUS: With GrantsMagic U’s exclusive Train-Your-Team Special, you can pay for one registration and train 2 more team members free – that’s 3 enrollments for the price of 1!
For complete details and to enroll:
Here’s what you get with this program:
The Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint gives you a unique behind-the-scenes, "VIP" insider's perspective you just won't get anywhere else.
- You'll learn step by step how to build a solid, fundable proposal from the inside out and the bottom up
- You'll work with a unique set of tried-and-tested planning tools, worksheets, roadmaps, checklists, and step-by-step, fill-in-the-blanks templates to make your proposals clear, concise, complete, coherent - and compelling
- You'll learn literally hundreds of "insider's tips" from grantmakers and successful grantseeking organizations that you can put to work for your organization - right away
- And you'll learn how to organize the details of your work in a way guaranteed to take you to the next level of grantseeking success - no matter where you're starting out
Your Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint program comes packed with everything you need for success inside the program and beyond, as you continue putting what you learn to work for your nonprofit community.
- First, starting Mar. 1, you’ll get 8 weekly video training sessions of about 2 hours each, that you can view any time, on your own schedule and as often as you like. (Our 10-week schedule also includes 2 “Get-It-Done” weeks with Q&A calls instead of new video material.)
- The video program is carefully sequenced to guide you step by step and section by section through what it takes to build an A+ grant proposal - every single time.
- You’ll get a detailed session-by-session printable workbook and resource guide to follow along with as you watch the videos . . . and to keep at your desktop in the months ahead as an at-your-fingertips reference.
- You’ll get nearly 100 planning guides, checklists and step-by-step, fill-in-the-blanks templates to help you capture, organize, and articulate your good thinking - in digital form - that you can save to your own computer and use again . . . and again . . . and again . . .
- You’ll get lots of real-life samples of "what works" - what wins grants - that you can borrow, virtually word for word, for your own projects.
- You’ll get 3 live group Q&A sessions with Maryn, where you can get on-the-ground answers to all your questions about grants, grantseeking, grantmaking . . . you name it.
- And you’ll get ongoing personal support, via an "Ask Anything" Facebook community page, to help make sure you're on track for a successful experience inside the program - and beyond.
Student success stories: Click here to see what a do-it-all executive director, a devoted board member, a complete grant newbie, a seasoned grants veteran and an independent grants consultant learned from The Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint program.
10-session program schedule:
Every Monday starting March 1, you’ll get access to a new training video of about 2 hours each, plus detailed handouts and resource materials. Because this is an on-demand program, once a session has been released, you and your team can watch at any time, on your own schedule. Here’s the agenda:
Part A. Starting Right Where You Are – Right Now (Session 1, released Mar. 1)
The first week is all about meeting you right where you are – wherever you’re starting out - and getting you ramped up and ready for the journey ahead.
- You’ll start by “packing your travel bag” – getting you grounded in the powerful concepts and paradigms you’ll be exploring – the very big big-picture thinking at the heart of “The Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint.”
- Next, you’ll get your first look at the framework you’ll be working with. You’ll take a high flyover of our “Blueprint” territory and start exploring the key tools, processes, and ideas that will support you on your journey.
Part B: Your Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint, Unpacked (Sessions 2-7).
With Session 2 you’ll start a deep dive into each of the key sections of your Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint. Working with the framework laid out in Part A, you’ll work with checklists, planning tools, formulas, and fill-in-the-blanks templates that guide you step by step through exactly how to shape the details that bring your project to life and create a clear, compelling proposal. Remember, once a session has been released you can watch it any time, on your own schedule.
- Session 2: The Issue, Need, or Opportunity (released Mar. 8)
- Session 3: Impact Outcomes (released Mar. 15)
- Get-It-Done Week and Q&A (week of Mar. 22)
- Session 4: Work Plan/Partnership (released Mar. 29)
- Session 5: Evaluation (released Apr. 5)
- Session 6: The Proposal Budget (released Apr. 12)
- Get-It-Done Week and Q&A (week of Apr. 19)
- Session 7: The Summary/The Credibility Statement (released Apr. 26)
Part C: Turning Your Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint . . . into an A+ Proposal (Session 8, released May 3).
This final session covers how to transform your Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint into an A+ proposal that matches the requirements of any given funder. You’ll cover the elements of good writing; what to think about when making formatting decisions; how to “read” an RFP; things to think about when working with an online proposal submission; and much more.
Live Q&A Call-Ins:
As part of your program, you're invited to take part in 3 live conference-call Q&A sessions with Maryn, where you, your team members, and your fellow students can get on-the-ground answers to all your questions about grants, grantseeking, grantmaking - you name it. These one-hour sessions are exclusively for you and the other nonprofit teams participating in this Blueprint program.
Plus a whole lot more!
Based on Maryn's 20-plus years of experience as a grant professional, and her unique 3D perspective as both a grantseeker and a grantmaker, this program will introduce you to a unique, powerful, success-proven approach to grantsmanship as a mission-centered, strategic organizational process. You'll leave with:
- A deep, practical understanding of what it takes to be a healthy - and successful - grantseeking organization
- A new, powerful way to think about your role in the grants field
- New, powerful strategies for organizing and managing a successful grants effort
- New, powerful tools for winning corporate, foundation, and government dollars to support your organization's work in the world
About Maryn Boess:
Over her 20+-year career in the nonprofit world, Maryn has been an on-staff program developer and grantwriter; an independent grants consultant; a grants project manager; a grants trainer; a grants reviewer, author, speaker, mentor and coach; and - yes – starting in 2006, even a grantmaker. GrantsMagic U, launched in fall 2015, is the "virtual academy" she created to make her extensive portfolio of practical and inspiring trainings on successful grantsmanship available (and affordable!) for anyone, anytime, anywhere.