Kentucky Nonprofit Leadership Forum
The Forum is held at Lexington Convention Center, 430 W. Vine St., Lexington, KY 40507. Discounted overnight accommodations may be available at the Hyatt Regency Lexington adjacent to the Convention Center.
The Kentucky Nonprofit Leadership Forum is YOUR source for the latest nonprofit management best practices, guidance and networking. The only statewide gathering of nonprofit leaders provides you with an opportunity to gain the skills and information you need to effectively lead your organization and serve your community. With informative speakers, interactive sessions, networking opportunities and awards celebrating our sector and its leaders, the Kentucky Nonprofit Leadership Forum is the sector's can't-miss event!
- Hear from experts on issues affecting your organization's work,
- Learn about the latest trends in nonprofit management best practices,
- Gain new insight on issues facing the nonprofit sector,
- Connect with nonprofit professionals from across Kentucky,
- Visit with nonprofit consultants for FREE, 20-minute consultations with our Ask-an-Expert Opportunity, (scheduling opens soon) and
- Discover products and services that can improve your organization's effectiveness and save you time and money.