Content Strategy 101: Catering Your Content to Engage Your Audiences
Tuesday, March 28, 2023 (11:00 AM - 12:00 PM) (EDT)
Is your content helping your organization reach its goals? How does your digital presence (website and social media) help guide your audiences to take action to reach your organizations mission?
Relatable content is engaging content. In this workshop you'll learn how to research your target audiences across platforms, develop a content strategy that centers your audience, and elevates the digital identity of your organization. We will also share digital marketing best practices like measuring content success with simple methods fit for a nonprofit staff of any size. You won't want to miss this collaborative workshop where we show you how to use your organization's past content to reposition your content's path to the future.
- Establish communication objectives and measure success.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of target audiences.
- Conduct research on competitor/peer organizations.
- Develop an understanding of digital communication best practices.
- Ensure your digital identity and voice are inclusive and follow ethical storytelling guidelines.
This workshop will be presented by Evan Briggs, Digital Fundraising & Client Engagement Manager for Wingo NYC
Offered by our partner, Nonprofit New York
To view more information about the webinar, click the REGISTER NOW BUTTON!
Potential Members: $25
Not yet a KNN member? Join now and SAVE!
KNN Event for Web Widget
Webinar - Live
Shared Webinar - National Council of Nonprofits