Thursday, March 2, 2023 (10:00 AM - 1:00 PM) (EST)
- Understanding the various elements of a standard grant proposal application
- Managing the grant timelines so that high-quality and complete proposals are submitted on time
- Finding data sources to support proposal narratives
- Creating effective presentations of grant-narrative elements and ideas among or within proposal components
- Identify which proposal-writing approaches, styles, tones, and formats will work best.
- Using appropriate and accurate visuals to highlight information
- Identify effective practices for developing realistic, accurate line-item and narrative budgets that describe the relationship between line-items and project activities
- Selecting evaluation models and methods for the grant applications
Offered by our partner, Minnesota Council of Nonprofits.
About the Presenter
KNN Members: $89 (Login to the MIC here to access the discount code.) Emailus@kynonprofits.org if you have issues logging in or accessing the discount code.
Potential Members: $129
Not yet a KNN member? Join now and SAVE!
KNN Event for Web Widget
Webinar - Live
Shared Webinar through NCN