NOIR BLACK CHAMBER OF COMMERCE INC.
Arts, Culture & Humanities Community Improvement & Capacity Building Education Employment Food, Agriculture & Nutrition Health Care Housing & Shelter Human Services Mental Health & Crisis Intervention Mutual & Membership Benefit Public & Societal Benefit Youth Development
Noir Black Chamber of Commerce, Inc. is a national 501c3 nonprofit Community Development Organization and a certified Community Development Entity (CDE) under The U. S. Department of Treasury. NOIRBCC is headquartered in Louisville Kentucky and it currently serves over 170-members throughout Alabama, California, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, West Virginia, Tennessee, and Texas. The chamber is dedicated to uplifting Black Americans through the creation of innovative programming that will lead to economic and social mobility for present and future black generations.
The chamber's mission is achieved via the pursuit of EIGHT Pillars that will help move Black America forward.
- Black Entrepreneurial – Start their business
- Small Black Businesses – Grow their business
- Mid-Size Black Businesses – Sustain their business
- Black Corporate Professionals – Rise within corporations
- Black Community Trauma Education
- Black Teen Higher Professional Career Attainment
- Non-College-Bound Black Teen Apprenticeships and Job Training
- Welfare Reform
The chamber is also focused on moving Section 8 Families and First-time homebuyers “From Renting and Redlining Towards Homeownership” through its homebuyer education program and connecting Historically Black Colleges & Universities (HBCUs) and Predominantly Black Institutions (PBIs) talent to corporations.