Webinars On Demand
Town Hall Meeting: KNN's 2023 Legislative Priorities
KNN hosts calls every other week via Zoom to discuss updates related to COVID-19, nonprofit resources, advocacy initiatives, and other relevant topics. Join us at 10:30am ET every other Thursday.
On our 12/15/22 call: We review KNN's sector-wide legislative priorities for the 2023 session of the Kentucky General Assembly, including efforts to reform nonprofit grants and contracts with government, charitable giving tax incentives, protecting nonprofit nonpartisanship, and more.
Click here to access the recording.
Public Policy Resources:
- Learn more about KNN's 2023 Public Policy Priorities here
- PDF - 2023 Public Policy & Legislative Priorities
- Contracting Reform Survey - Please participate!
- Enhance Tax Incentives to Increase Charitable Giving
- Stand For Your Mission Board Advocacy Campaign
- 12/1/22 Town Hall Recording: Members' 2023 KY General Assembly Priorities
- SAVE THE DATE! KY Nonprofit Day at the Capitol - March 8, 2023
- Context: KY’s 2023 Legislative Session
KNN members & potential members: FREE