Webinars On Demand
KNN Virtual Press Conference: Nonprofits Seek Bridge to Sustainability & Recovery, Demonstrate More Than Charity
Call Recording: KNN hosts calls every other week via Zoom to discuss updates related to COVID-19, nonprofit resources, advocacy initiatives, and other relevant topics.
Our February 3 Virtual Town Hall Meeting features a Press Conference releasing new "More Than Charity" data on the economic importance of Kentucky's nonprofit sector, as well as the solutions needed by Kentucky's General Assembly to build a bridge to sustainability and recovery for Kentucky's nonprofits and the individuals and communities they serve.
Below are links and resources mentioned during the call:
- Establish a $150 million Nonprofit Sustainability & Recovery Fund
- Enhance Tax Incentives to Increase Charitable Giving
- Address the Nonprofit Workforce Crisis
- More Than Charity Report, including Local Workforce Area data
- Year-End Report on the Health of Kentucky’s Nonprofit Sector
- Press Release
Action Steps for YOU to Take NOW:
- Call Legislators - 800-372-7181 - Message: Please support a bridge to sustainability and recovery for (our organization) and nonprofits across Kentucky by establishing a $150 million Nonprofit Sustainability & Recovery Fund with ARPA funds and enhancing charitable giving tax incentives to encourage more and larger gifts to Kentucky charities.
- Email legislators - Click here for sample messaging to copy/paste.
- Share this message with at least 5 other colleagues and ask them to do the same.
- Forward this message to board members and ask them to do the same.
- Amplify this message on social media. Follow KNN on Facebook and Twitter.
KNN members & potential members: FREE