Nonprofit Board Diversity Learning Lab
KNN is excited to partner with Momentum Nonprofit Partners of Memphis to offer KNN members exclusive access to the Nonprofit Board Diversity Learning Lab!
This virtual, asynchronous course is designed to equip nonprofit and board leaders with the tools they need to better diversify their organization's board of directors. The Learning Lab lays out a roadmap for success based on research and data. Follow the guidance provided in this course, and you’ll be on your way to a more diverse and successful board of directors!
This online course is interactive, easy to navigate, and is a learn-at-your own pace training (no specific start/end dates) that takes approximately 15 hours to complete. Each registration is valid for one person.
Cost: $100 - available exclusively to KNN members!
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to board diversity
- Change management best practices
- Planning and strategy for diversity
- Organizational values and norm setting
- Inclusion 101
- Recruitment strategies
- Communication strategies
- View the full course outline here.
Ready to register?
- If you are a KNN member, click here to access the registration link in the Member Information Center. Emailus@kynonprofits.org with any questions or issues.
- Not yet a KNN member? Join today to take advantage of this Learning Lab and other member benefits.
The Board Diversity Learning Lab is brought to KNN members through a partnership with Momentum Nonprofit Partners in Memphis and is underwritten by the Community Foundation of Greater Memphis.
Have you already registered and want to return to the course? Click here.