Manley Burke LPA
Corporate Partners Legal Services
Our attorneys represent a wide range of non-profit and tax exempt organizations including public charities, supporting organizations and private foundations. Every circumstance is unique, and our long experience allows us to guide you with confidence. Some of the areas in which we provide regular advice include:
- Corporate structure and operation of local/national house corporations;
- Best practices – stewarding charitable assets, disclosure and transparency protocols;
- Drafting bylaws and articles of incorporation;
- Committee charters;
- Policies and procedures.
- Investment policy review;
- Key employee compensation;
- Amending bylaws and articles of incorporation.