KNN Peer Huddles
KNN offers free Peer Huddles for member organizations’ staff and board members to engage in deeper conversation and move toward action and implementation of key nonprofit management issues such as governance, volunteerism, and more. Using KNN’s Principles & Practices for Nonprofit Excellence in Kentucky tools as the basis for discussion, the Peer Huddles allow members to connect, share lessons learned, ask questions, and more - all under the guidance and with the support of a skilled facilitator.
Join the Conversation with these KNN Peer Huddles:
- Governance Huddle - Click here to learn more and register!
- The Governance Huddle offers KNN members a virtual opportunity to discuss recommended nonprofit governance practices with their peers and discussions are facilitated by governance expert and BoardSource certified governance consultant, Vanessa Womack. Meets on the fourth Thursday of each month from 2-3pm ET.
- Fundraising Huddle - Click here to learn more and register!
- The Fundraising Huddle offers KNN members a virtual opportunity to learn about fundraising best practices and discuss strategies with their peers and facilitator, Tawanda Owsley, Vice President of Development for Hosparus Health in Louisville. Meets on the second Wednesday of every other month from 2-3:30pm ET.
- Staffing/HR Huddle - Click here to learn more and register!
- The Staffing Huddle offers KNN members a virtual opportunity to learn about Human Resources and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion best practices in the nonprofit sector, as well as discuss challenges and solutions with their peers and facilitator, Chanta Wilkinson, HR & DEI consultant. Meets on the first Tuesday of every other month from 2-3:30pm ET.